This was our first journey to Poland and we dove into the capital headfirst. While our travels might have began in the charming Old Town, it wasn’t lengthy earlier than we found that Warsaw has a cool artsy aspect. We visited vivid neon museums in the artwork district, shopped in boutiques promoting soviet-chic attire, and received to expertise the capital’s legendary nightlife. It some ways it was a whirlwind go to, nevertheless it was additionally a enjoyable introduction that made us curious to uncover extra of Poland in our future travels. The following video will spotlight 25 issues to do in Warsaw and provide you with a glimpse into this up and coming capital.
Warszawa Travel Guide: Top 25 issues to do in Warsaw
1) Castle Square – plac Zamkowy w Warszawie
2) Royal Castle – Zamek Królewski w Warszawie
3) Pierogi – Perogi
4) The Neon Muzeum – Muzeum Neonów
5) Nysa Van tour – journey Warsaw
6) Milk bar – bar mleczny
7) Vistula River Cruise – Wisła
8) Pub Crawl
9) Palace of Culture and Science – Pałac Kultury i Nauki,
10) Fryderyk Chopin Museum – Muzeum Fryderyka Chopina
11) Making Pierogi with Polish Your Cooking
12) Łazienki Park – Park Łazienkowski or Łazienki Królewskie
13) POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews – Muzeum Historii Żydów Polskich
14) Bigos – Polish Hunter’s Stew
15) Czar PRL – Life beneath Communism Museum
16) Warsaw University Library Garden
17) St. Anne’s Church – Kościół św. Anny
18) Warsaw Barbican – barbakan warszawski
19) Presidential Palace – Pałac Prezydencki
20) Rurki z Kremem – Polish Torpedo Dessert
21) Warsaw Uprising Museum – Muzeum Powstania Warszawskiego
22) Copernicus Science Centre – Centrum Nauki Kopernik
23) Warsaw evening views
24) National Stadium – Stadion Narodowy
25) Pączki – paczki
We hope our journey information has helped you to discover a few of the high locations to expertise structure, artwork, leisure and nightlife in Warsaw. You’ll need to put aside a very good chunk of time to go to a few of the fascinating museums Warsaw has to supply in order to higher perceive its sophisticated historical past. We had been lucky to go to Warsaw when the climate was pretty in the center of August. If you are going to come afterward in the 12 months you may need to carry hotter garments.
GEAR WE USE
Olympus OM-D E-M5 II: http://amzn.to/1OchS7t
Canon G7X: http://amzn.to/1YdjsYX
Olympus 14-150mm II Lens: http://amzn.to/1Y79zeM
Rode Video Mic GO: http://amzn.to/1WDKtVM
Joby Gorilla Pod: http://amzn.to/1PgoY5F
SanDisk 16GB Extreme Pro: http://amzn.to/25KEErs
SOCIAL MEDIA & TRAVEL BLOGS
25 Things to do in Warsaw, Poland | Top (*25*) Tourism Guide Video Transcript:
Well hi there and welcome to Warszawa. This week we’re exploring the Polish capital. We’ve already been right here a couple of days and it has been superb. It has been such a pleasing shock and in contrast to any a part of Europe we have traveled in to this point. So yeah, this week we’re going to be highlighting 25 issues to do across the metropolis and we’re excited to present you what it’s all about.
We got here to Warsaw with little to no expectations and the town utterly shocked us. Our week in the capital was spent sampling Polish delicacies, studying in regards to the metropolis’s previous by means of museums and historic excursions, and likewise dabbling in a little bit of the nightlife. Warsaw is shortly rising by means of the ranks and we predict it will not be lengthy earlier than travellers are flocking en masse. So if you happen to’re planning a visit to Poland, do not skip over the capital as a result of there may be extra to Warsaw than meets the attention.
This is a part of our Travel in Poland sequence. We’re making a sequence of movies showcasing Polish tradition, Polish arts, Polish meals, Polish faith, Polish delicacies and Polish folks.
All pictures and video taken by Samuel Jeffery (Nomadic Samuel) and Audrey Bergner (That Backpacker).
Music in this video courtesy of Audio Network