Crystal Cruises has introduced its inspiring lineup of 2025 itineraries onboard Crystal Serenity and Crystal Symphony. Following the model’s acquisition by the A&Ok Travel Group, Crystal is poised to supply travellers unparalleled alternatives for exploration and cultural immersion – each on and off the ship – with industry-leading voyages of discovery throughout the globe to each iconic and off-the-beaten-path locations.
Crystal Serenity and Crystal Symphony will go to a unprecedented collection of company’ favourites and roughly 144 new handpicked locations, such because the Faroe Islands, Haifa and Shanghai, for a mixed whole of 720 days over the course of 73 sailings visiting a complete of 112 international locations and 281 ports.
“We’re excited to offer both past and future Crystal guests an inspiring assortment of itineraries in 2025,” stated Cristina Levis, CEO of A&Ok Travel Group. “Guests onboard Crystal Serenity and Crystal Symphony will have the opportunity to explore a treasure trove of lesser-visited corners of the world and check off some truly once-in-a-lifetime bucket list destinations with bespoke, industry-leading experiences designed by Abercrombie & Kent.”
Crystal Serenity 2025 Itinerary Highlights
- After finishing the World Cruise in May 2025, Crystal Serenity will depart from Marseille and sail the Mediterranean and Baltic Seas, visiting locations like Pablo Picasso’s hometown of Málaga, the charming, half-timbered city of Ronne, Latvia’s capital, Riga, recognized for its pedestrian-only medieval Old Town and extra.
- Guests may have the uncommon alternative to go to Longyearbyen, the biggest inhabited space of Svalbard, Norway – well-known for its incomparable Northern Lights views.
- With calls to the Faroe Islands and Iceland, passengers will uncover dramatic landscapes and breathtaking views on the planet’s most gorgeous Nordic locations, together with Torshavn, Djupivogur, and Reykjavik , amongst others.
- For an ideal leaf-peeping getaway, company onboard from September to November 2025, will go to iconic North American ports of name resembling Québec City, Gaspé, Newport, Boston, Portland, New York City and extra.
- For those that want to partake within the vacation season at sea, sun-filled voyages embody Caribbean and South American locations like Montego Bay, Aruba, Cayman Islands, Cartagena, the Panama Canal and extra.
Crystal Symphony 2025 Itinerary Highlights
- Kicking off 2025 in Southeast Asia, the newly refurbished ship will discover distant locations, together with Sihanoukville, recognized for having the very best seashores in Cambodia, together with Sabangand Weh Island, the small energetic volcanic island to the northwest of Sumatra.
- With multi-day port calls to the area’s high city centres together with Ho Chi Minh City, Halong Bay, Laem Chabang and Shanghai, passengers may have much more time for in-depth cultural immersion. Guests may go to Palawan, the Philippines’ ecological jewel with pristine seashores, and Brunei, recognized for its verdant rainforests.
- Timed with the Grand Prix, the ship will go to Monaco and Villefranche-sur-Mer, permitting company the possibility to embrace their interior Formula 1 driver, as they watch the long-lasting race in two of Europe’s main locations.
- Mediterranean highlights embody calls to Haifa, Dubrovnik and Cyprus, along with Greece’s more and more fashionable locations of Zakynthos, Corfu and Santorini, amongst others.
- The latter half of 2025 might be spent within the Middle East visiting a wide range of locations starting from the small Egyptian port of Safaga (Luxor), to Dubai, recognized for luxurious buying and ultramodern structure, to the extra distant Salalah, the third-largest metropolis within the Sultanate of Oman, recognized for its marine life.